1. Learn and say the Scout Oath,with help if needed.
On my honor, I will do my best.
To do my duty to God and my country andto obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong,mentally awake and morally straight.
2. Learn and say the Scout Law,with help if needed.
A Scout is Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful,
Friendly, Courteous, Kind,
Obedient, Cheerful, Thrifty,
Brave, Clean, and Reverent.
3. Show the Cub Scout Sign. Tell what it means.
4. Show the Cub Scout Handshake. Tell what it means.
5. Say the Cub Scout Motto. Tell what it means.
Do Your Best
6. Show the Cub Scout Salute. Tell what it means.
With your parent or guardian, complete the exercises in the pamphlet How to Protect Your Children From Child Abuse: A Parent's Guide which is found in your handbook.